Saturday, March 26, 2011

Not Really Friday anymore...

I got to Pilates, yay, and the class was structured really well and we used the small Pilates ball to squeeze our legs together and retain stability with marches while lying on this small surface.  Planks were a little easier today but I still can't do pushups very well.  I am trying to work on my shoulders and torso more, and so when I went to a late ballet class, I could see the difference in my alignment, although my hip flexors would not work.  So, I did what a teacher told me, raise my legs a little lower and work those nasty flexors, instead of just hoisting myself around.  That paid off, too, because after barre, in center, I sparkled! I just don't see the point of doing things incorrectly when doing the same things correctly looks and feels so much better...

Yasir has been more quiet today and I think this phase he is going through will soon pass and he will be a more sensible puppy, or maybe I am learning to be a more sensible pack leader!  Tomorrow is a big day for him, puppy school, so I am signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment