Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Reflections

Just living today.  No workout, except I walked endless blocks to the dog show because I love the neighborhood around McCormick Place.  It was once the social hub of Chicago, around Prairie Street, and I often walk there and feel ghostly presences and others have felt the same.  Weird.  I even have recurring dreams of seeing children playing there and I can see them but they can't see me.  I should write a short story about it, it would be fun.

I loved seeing the show dogs work.  They are just dogs but they have a certain look, like being celebrities, so they are not completely relaxed when in the show ring.  They work and try to get things right and win for their owners.  Very fascinating.  I got some treats for my puppy and walked around some more and, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment