Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

I started the day with ballet class in my neighborhood.  It's so nice to be able to wake up and walk down the street in my neighborhood to attend class.  It makes me feel like I'm living in a small village and everything is here for me.  Some things in life are so sweet and these are the memories to hang on to...

After ballet I went down the street a couple of blocks to the gym and swam, ending with a soak in the steam room.  Then I went home to walk puppy.  We went out for a long time because Yasir always wants to explore everything and everybody.  I have trouble walking him on a leash for this reason, but everyone seems to understand the way he is.  Still, I must be careful who he plays with and to keep him away from children, since he likes to jump on top of people, like puppies do.  He is best when running free, but I always must take care who is around before I can let him be free, as well as making sure he is in a secure spot where he won't run away.  When his puppy days are over, I don't think it will be a good idea to let him run like this, although other people do.  So, I am enjoying his puppy days in this idyllic existence I am living for the present.

I wanted to go back to the gym for Pilates and yoga but Yasir just played and played today and it's okay, because now I am home attending to business of the day, busy on my computer, cleaning up my place, and generally relaxing.  I should be on a tighter schedule but it is a balance of enjoying the day and getting things done and trying to accomplish things with pushing too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment